Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Privacy Settings Apps

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
conjay
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Privacy Settings Apps Répondre en citant

Facebook Privacy Settings Apps
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

photo Before and After Photos Capture Devastating Flooding in Houston Laura Mallonee Dazzling Photos Let You Orbit Earth Aboard the Space Station Charley Locke These Photos Reveal the Faces and Places Behind Rape Stats Laura Mallonee More photo Skip design card. Kinja is in read-only mode. Your California privacy rights. Follow . security The WIRED Guide to Digital Security WIRED Staff Inside an Epic Hotel Room Hacking Spree Andy Greenberg What if All Your Secrets Went Public? Joshua Cohen More security Longreads Welcome to Poppys World Lexi Pandell Get TheMagazine Subscribe now to get 6 months for $5 - plus a FREE Portable Phone Charger. Follow Were OnPinterest See what's inspiring us. Try searching for similar articles here: . Search Business culture Design Gear Science Security transportation photo video Photo Video Magazine WIRED INSIDER Future of Mobility Fallback Image Get TheMagazine Subscribe now to get 6 months for $5 - plus a FREE Portable Phone Charger. Home About Meet the Team Sponsorship Opportunities Newsletter Archive Contact Us Terms of Use Privacy Policy Techlicious participates in affiliate programs, including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which provide a small commission from some, but not all, of the "click-thru to buy" links contained in our articles. culture Seasteading: Come for the Algae Bacon, Stay for the Freedom Geek's Guide to the Galaxy Dont Give Up on The Orville Too Quickly Geek's Guide to the Galaxy The Last Jedi Is the Most Intellectual Star Wars Movie Geek's Guide to the Galaxy More culture Skip science card. Go to Wired Home Page. .. Skip to content . Page not found The Computerworld page that you have requested cannot be found by our friendly robots. Skip to: Footer. Follow Follow UsOn Youtube Don't miss out on WIRED's latest videos. (UK) Ltd Technology Network . You may have followed a broken link, or an outdated search result, or there may be an error on our site. Skip to: Footer. Learn more about how apps can use info about you in our Platform Policy.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoWhy can't I see some of my Facebook friends in an app?You may not see some of your Facebook friends in an app because they may have:Edited the privacy settings for the app.Controlled the categories of information that people can see about them in the app.Turned off Facebook's integration with the app.Blocked the app.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Trusted Reviews is part of the Time Inc. How to Adjust Facebook Privacy Settings on Android By Andrew Tufts, on Monday, June 17, 2013 ShareonFacebookShareonTwitter I do most of my Facebooking on my Android. To turn off Facebook's integration with apps, games and websites:Click in the top-right corner of Facebook and select Settings.Click Apps in the left side menu.Go to Apps, Websites and Plugins, click Edit and then Disable Platform.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I control what info my friends can see about me in the apps they use?To control what information your friends can see about you in the apps they use:Go to your App Settings.Click Edit below Apps Others Use.Click to check the boxes next to the info you want your friends to see about you in the apps they use and click Save.Learn more about sharing with other apps and websites.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I remove an app or game that I've added?To remove an app or game you've added:Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings.Click Apps in the left side menu.Hover over the app or game you'd like to remove and click x.Once youve removed the app or game, it should no longer post to your timeline. If you no longer want an app or game to contact you, please remove it.To block an app or game:Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings.Click Blocking in the left column.In the Block apps section, type the name of the app or game you want to block. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow can I block app invites from friends?To ignore all app invites from a specific friend:Go to the top right of Facebook, click and then select SettingsClick Blocking in the left columnScroll down to Block app invites and enter the name or email of the friend you want to stop receiving app invites from Note: Your friends won't be notified when you block app invites from them.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoCan people still interact with me in an app if I've blocked them? If you block someone on Facebook, you'll still be able to see things that person has created within an app, but you shouldn't be able to interact with that person and they shouldn't be able to interact with you in the app. Or if you have separated your friends into groups like coworkers, friends, and relatives you can set your posts to only be displayed to a chosen group.Heres how to do all of that:Step 1) Make sure youre using the latest upgraded version of Facebook. Home All Reviews All News All Buying Guides All Opinions All Videos All Deals 100 Latest Articles Reviews TV and Audio Reviews Camera Reviews Computing Reviews Mobile Reviews Home Appliance Reviews Gaming Reviews TV and Audio Blu-ray Player DVRs and Media Player Gadgets Headphones Hi-Fi and Wireless Audio Portable Audio Projector Sound Bar Surround Sound System TV Cameras Camcorder Camera Accessory Camera Lens Camera Computing Desktop PC Internet, VPNs and Web Software Laptop Monitor PC Component Peripheral Printer Routers and Networking Software Mobile GPS and Sat Nav Mobile App Mobile Phone Accessory Mobile Phone Tablet Wearables and Fitness Home Appliances Blender Coffee Machine Cooker Dishwasher Fan Freezer Fridge Fridge Freezer Garden Tool Iron Kettle Kitchen Gadget Microwave Mixer Oven Personal Care Smart Home Steam Cleaner Toaster Tumble Dryer Vacuum Cleaner Washer Dryer Washing Machine Gaming Video Game Video Game Accessory Nintendo PC Gaming PlayStation Toy VR Xbox Win Huawei Follow Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feeds More Type to search Press enter or click on the search icon Page Not Found Sorry, the page you are looking for doesnt exist. Techlicious LLC. site design: Juxtaprose. Go to the Google Play Store, tap the Settings button, and choose My Apps, then scroll down to Facebook and look for an Update button. All posts by apps or games will be removed from your timeline and you won't be able to log into apps, games and websites using Facebook. ClubDeadspinEartherGizmodoJalopnikJezebelKotakuLifehackerSplinterThe TakeoutThe RootThe Onion. Follow Were OnPinterest See what's inspiring us. Follow Follow UsOn Youtube Don't miss out on WIRED's latest videos. Alternatively please search the site or read the latest Trusted Reviews articles. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. .. 403 Forbidden. 5a02188284
download latest version of facebook for android phoneslagre chat p facebookcover photos for facebook timeline for ramadanhow to talk to a girl you like in facebookdownload video dari facebook.comdownloadable facebook for androidfacebook blocked my account for no reasonexpedia gutscheincode facebookbest facebook client 3.57 for nokia n8new facebook for nokia n95

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   Taverne
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange